Friday, December 18, 2015

For Christmas


For Christmas This Year…


A jolly old elf from the North Pole came to visit Gunston Hall during Plantation Christmas. While he listened to children’s requests as they whispered in his ear, well, Santa’s hearing and, and, what was I saying—oh, yes, Santa’s hearing and memory aren’t what they used to be. So Santa asked the children to write their requests so that Santa could take the information back north and have the IT elves include it in the 2015 Naughty/Nice Database. Here are those requests, mostly unedited, with the names not included to protect Santa/Client anonymity.

 

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like a book sires [series] called Star darlings

Sincerely,

A.

 

Dear Santa, Video Gams

Love,

A.

 

Dear Santa,

I wan’t a paint set more than everything.

Thank you.

Love,

H.

 

Dear Santa, I wood like a fliying unicorn for chrishmas  and a Shopkins 12 Pak and a Zoomer Puppy I rely hope I can get thes thigs and if you are Thank you

Anonymous

 

Dear Santa,

This year I would also like a book called trouble on cloud city star wars young jedi knight’s and an R2-D2 Sweater

Love,

E.

 

Dear Santa,

I want peace and good health for my family!

H.


Not all Santa's correspondents have
mastered their letter-writing skills,
but they were able to render amazingly
life-like drawings of their wishes.
 

Dear Santa,

Mac Keb ‘n zio, Barbie

Anonymous

 

Dear Santa,

I would like a Switch-and go-Dino Bracheosaurus for Christmas.—please

M.B.

 

 
 



Dear Santa,

May I have an X-Box1 pleas and I don’t wan’t to over work the elv’s but may I hav a controller or two: p.s. I’m kind of blindid because I just took a barall full of pictus with you’r helper.

Fr: A

 

Dear Santa,

I would love many things, but the thing I would like the most is a white hoverboard. I will be sending more request’s later on!

H.D.

 

Dear Santa,

I would like:

Ty Teenie Beanie Babies 2.0 (McDonalds 30th year Anniversary)

  • Tupper the Giraffe
  • Oasis the Tiger
  • Pops the Gorilla
  • Cargo the Dog
  • Woolsy the Sheep

A textbook containing all American History from Exploration (from 1492) to Globilization (1945-Today)

Inspiration to write more poems.

L. L.

 

Dear Santa,

I’d like a train set.

Thank you,

J. D.

 

Dear Santa,

I want a Generation Doll

L.

 

Dear Santa,

Death Star Lego’s

J.G.

 

Dear Santa,

Train

C.

 

Dear Santa,

Cutie Mark Castlle

M.

 

Dear Santa,

I would like the Lego Friends Grand Hotel

From A.P.

 

Dear Santa,

I would like a trampulin, Ducht Blitz, airo be.

Anonymous

 

Dear Santa,

For chrissmiss I want the new skiLanders game that has Accvere and racing. I also want a new olsins ahetetchdoh gift card Googol gromcard

D.S.

 

Dear Santa,

Another Woody (from Toy Story)

From. O. M.

 

Dear Santa,

I want a toy air Plane for Christmas. I want Jewelry for my mom.

From, S.M.

Santa shouldn't have favorites, but he
especially bonded with this young visitor. It was
almost as though they were related.
 

Before you ask, all Santa would like for Christmas is for children of all ages to learn how to use apostrophes correctly.

And world peace.

Merry Christmas to all,

S. Claus

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment